Sending a postcard advertisement for your business? Highlight the most important parts of your message with big, bold text or colorful graphics so customers can see and process the information quickly. Include a call to action for a faster response!
- Get creative with our variety of postcards – use them to design invitations, greeting cards, and announcements. Include a beautiful picture and headline on the front, and provide the details of the event or occasion on the back.
- Choose our Gloss stock for a beautiful shine, the 14 pt. Uncoated Cover for a textured look, or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look. Or try our Trifecta ultra thick, triple-layered paper for a luxurious look and feel.
- For a rustic look and feel to your cards, choose 18 pt. Premium Kraft paper.
- 13 pt. Premium Linen and 18 pt. Ultra Premium Pearl paper will add a touch of elegance to your designs, making either of them the perfect option for wedding suites.
- Mailing: Be sure to leave High Gloss UV Coating off the back of your postcard if you will be writing on that side or addressing the back for mailers. You have the option of the 14 pt. Uncoated Cover or simply selecting High Gloss UV Coating Front Only on the 14 pt. Gloss Cover.
- For the 14 pt. Gloss paper stock, a High Gloss UV Coating will be applied to the color sides, unless High Gloss UV Coating Front Only is selected. High Gloss UV Coating will not be applied to the back if you select Grayscale Back or Blank Back. High Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your postcards will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with High Gloss UV Coating.
- Our High Gloss UV Coating Front Only option may produce variation in color and brightness between the front and back of your product.