Prices starting at $75 for 250 cards
Tear Off Cards
If you’re looking for a reliable magazine printer that understands the importance of quality and timeliness than look no further. Since 1984 Protech Printing has helped publishers, organizations, tribes, and schools across the USA with custom magazine printing. At Stigler Printing we have extensive experience in the production of magazines, small catalogs, guides, and much more.
Protech Printing’s magazines are available in two size formats, 8.5 x 5.5 and 8.5 x 11. Our magazines are also printed with both gloss and non-gloss in quantities as small as 50 booklets.
- Have I prepared my magazine digitally as a single PDF?
- Have I reviewed all my pictures to make sure the quality is acceptable and have I proofread my pages for spelling mistakes?
- Have I included page numbers on all my pages?
- Have I included the cover when counting pages? For example, a 12-page magazine would include 8 inside pages and 4 cover page.
- If my magazine has a cover or inside pages that bleed did I include .25 inch margin for trimming? If not, check the help template HERE.